GOLD COAST JETTY DEMOLITION AND DISPOSAL
Safe, controlled demolition and removal of jetties, pontoons and other marine structures provides peace of mind to all our clients. As with all of our work, we are focused on delivering quality, safely. That commitment ensures that whatever the project, however large or small, we deliver.
We are a fully licensed business operating on the Gold Coast since 2002 in all aspects of marine construction including demolition and disposal, so we are able to handle projects of varying degrees of complexity. With a highly skilled team and exceptional leadership, using specialised equipment and appropriate safety measures, we endevor to carry out any project quickly and safely. We remove and dispose of material with care, with a healthy respect for maintaining the natural environment that we all appreciate and need so much.
Our fully surveyed equipment and skilled, experienced team provide reliable and safe demolition and removal of any structure or material, adhering to all recommended standards and using ethical practices to maintain the integrity of the site, ensuring a secure work environment, giving peace of mind and confidence to clients.
In addition, we are able to offer:
As well as the above services we also offer a variety of other services that cover all aspects of marine maintenance and construction, all carried out with a team of highly skilled, qualified and experienced professionals who are committed to delivering results that meet all Australian Standards of workmanship and safety at all times.
- All repairs, upgrades and maintenance to all brands and makes
- Heavy lifting Drilling and salvage
- Jetty Demolition and Disposal
- Leading Industry Contractor
- Marine Piles installation and removal
- New and used pontoon and jetties removed
- New carpets supply and lay
- New fender rubber supply and fit, ‘Super Fender’ and ‘D Fender’
- New rollers fitted – all sizes
- Pontoon and Jetty Repairs and Modifications
- Pontoon Service and relocation
- Private and commercial work on the Gold Coast
- All aspects of marine piling both concrete, steel or timber
- Pontoon pile bracket repairs